Current Category EL wire with welt for clothing
EL welt wire has a flap (welt) that can be sandwiched between raw edges and sewn in with an ordinary sewing machine.
Over our years in the business we have found some issues with the welt wire making it unsuitable for many of our customers so we only stock on demand. If you are producing items from scratch that have some form ie soft furnishings, bags etc, this may be a good choice of wire but if you are planning to create delicate accents on clothing or make a Tron inspired outfit we would suggest you look at our other ranges.
Advantages/Disadvantages Welt Wire
- Quick and easy to sew in
- Requires some dress-making skills
- Flap is good for sliding into grooves in dashboards/up holstery etc
- Has an amount of stiffness that may distort free flowing seam lines
For enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopping cart software
and credit card processing provided by ezimerchant
- Direct bank deposit
- Australian Cheque (please allow clearance time)
- Australia Post Money Order (please no international money order)
- Credit card via or Paypal